Who can write for us?
We are looking for guest bloggers who can create quality content for our readers. Be sure to include your guest article posting requirements. We will agree on other details via email.
In your application email, include the following:
- Website address of the page you are representing.
- A minimum of three topics that you would write about.
- A link to your previously published article so we can evaluate your writing style.
- We are looking for at least 1500 words of your proficient writing related to the site’s topic.
- The article should be written in simple words so that anyone can easily read and understand it.
- Try to avoid grammatical and spelling mistakes. We will correct your minor errors, but also we will reject very poor-quality content. Please use Grammarly Premium if you can.
- All articles must be original content, checked in one of the popular anti-plagiarism tools. We have zero tolerance for plagiarism.
- You should send articles via a link to Google Docs, with included images, to email firstname.lastname@example.org.